Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Forge Master

Forge your own weapon...

As if an artist without his brush, a chef without his spatula.

How can you start your adventure without a weapon?

Fellow members, we should forge our own weapon, if we need to start our journey...

So, as for our next mission (character development still ongoing), think of a weapon suitable for yourself. Learn from the previous meeting, find a concept, brainstorming and development.

Show me your design and we will make it happen, also, don't forget to engraved our club logo into it.

-----


As for me, I will be using Axe, I named it "King Cutter X-AE"(pronounce as X minus AE). The ideas of my design is based on [X](axe) and [O](round shape). After a few development, as what you can see from the picture above, this will be my final outcome.

The center of the axe is a round green orb, the two blade is heat blade. So, I'm thinking of colored it with gradation tone, from white, yellow to orange, maybe a little bit red at the edge. Also, I engraved our club logo into it, can you find it?

So, this is what I can think of it for now... Now, what will your design be?

posted by King Cutter EX

No comments:

Post a Comment