Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Project in Mind | My Game

It happened a while ago, when I need to work at the front counter due to lack of human resource.

It gave me the chance to explore about games, especially “indie” games. You all may visit http://www.tigsource.com for reference.

It strike me that maybe I also can fulfill the dream of my life, make my own game.

So, inspired from Bombie Zombie by Codemonkey http://shadypixel.webs.com/bz.htm

And definitely influenced by Super Metroid, this is what I had in mind for the introduction…

-----

My name is Shuuti Shoot.
I’m a Space Bounty Hunter.
Although I’m not the top, but I’m the best you can get in this sector of space.

Never knew the hunter becomes hunted. I was ambushed by the Bing Bang Gang, the nastiest Alien Crook ever encounter.
My ship is damaged and forced to land on this… Planet “Amn”

Legend says the planet was a holy ground of an Ancient Civilization… Until one day the whole population of the planet vanished, nobody knew what happened?
...
Since that day, the planet becomes the breeding ground of many alien monsters…

I need to get off this planet, and I need to survive. God bless me…

-----









The game design will be minimalism, pixel art and action platformer. Many Ideas still in development stages, I still need to learn game making form zero…

So, let’s do it! 敬请期待

No comments:

Post a Comment